jump to navigation

DOCTORS DID NOT WARN US THAT JAB COULD KILL OUR BABY December 3, 2008

Posted by Dreamhealer in Health.
trackback

A BABY died 10 days after being given the MMR vaccine because doctors failed to warn his parents about possible complications, an inquest was told yesterday. Eighteen-month-old George Fisher suffered from febrile convulsion – a condition characterised by high fever, fits and inflamed limbs – shortly before receiving the jab. Read More….

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: